The main purpose of the international activity of the Department of Structural Mechanics is to increase the effectiveness of cooperation with partner universities, increase the mobility of scientific and teaching staff and students, adaptation to European and world standards while maintaining national high quality education.
We serve as a powerful example of the impact a student-centered, research-driven education than our Department of structural mechanics can deliver. We help students succeed through exploration and collaboration with uniting a diverse spectrum of backgrounds and talents. At our department, students become the individuals who people want to see as colleagues and leaders.
The main directions of the department in international cooperation are:
- Involvement of scientific-pedagogical staff, masters and graduate students in participation in international projects;
- cooperation with international educational institutions and agencies;
teaching foreign student at our university;
- organization of internships, professional development of teachers and students,
- use of international experience in educational and methodological, cultural and educational work;
- promoting scientific cooperation with foreign colleagues.